Mischievous little person!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
March
March was pretty uneventful. I really can't complain, as we had a lovely month spending time together as a family - nothing better in my book! Kate flew to Texas over her spring break to visit family. She had a great time, as always, I'm sure being spoiled had nothing to do with it. ;)
Her cousin Ethan was doing a project for school where he was suppose to send Flat Stanley, basically a paper doll, on an adventure & have the person write a letter about their time together. Ethan sent him to Katie & here she is posing with him before we left for the airport. These pictures are slightly out of order, as usual, so this picture was after Flat Stanley had to visit the hospital for a broken leg...
And who was the culprit?
A certain somebody, who likes to meddle, found Flat Stanley & broke his leg. Nurse/Aunt Sarah took him to work with her & got him all fixed up with a cast.
Swimming with Daddy in the lazy river at the rec center. I probably took 15 pictures & couldn't get any good ones of her looking at the camera. Mom is too slow (correction - Mom's camera is too slow)!
Kate & her friend Paige playing in the lazy river too!
Every time they came around, I tried again. Grace had lots of fun, she didn't want to get out (imagine that).
Gracie's swim suit is so cute! It is brown with blue polka dots & ruffles. I brought a bow that matched, but wasn't allowed to put it on her (per Daddy). Apparently she doesn't need a bow wherever she goes (I tend to disagree).

Mischievous little person!
See what big messes I make pulling anything & everything out of cabinets! I am sure we took something away that was unsafe here, cue the tears - how sad:( In the last week she has started screaming if she doesn't get her way... Ummm, NOPE, sorry kiddo, never worked for your sister & it won't work for you either.
Grace absolutely loves Violet! Violet feels more of a love/hate relationship with her... loves when she feeds her/hates when she tries to touch her. It's actually quite amusing, Violet steers clear of Grace & acts scared of her at all times unless she has food - then I guess she is willing to risk it. We can't quite get through to Grace to not give Violet bites of her food & then continue to eat it.
But she does most of the time anyway.
She dumps out my work back on a daily basis. That may be kind of gross; who knows what nasty germs I bring home from the hospital.
Sometimes I think she asks for food just so she can feed Vi. We'll ask "are you really hungry?" Reply, "Uh-huh!" And then she feeds it all to Vi. Silly girl!
For a while there, Grace's hair was sticking straight up & out. I am happy to report that it is now long enough that it doesn't do that anymore, but it is longer in the back than in the front, giving her hair a mullet type look to it... Andrew keeps asking me when we can trim it?
Mischievous little person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment