Sunday, May 8, 2011

February

February went by super fast, and I really don't have that many pictures to show for it. On the last day of February, Andrew lost his job - fast forward - he starts a new job on Monday! It was so nice to have him home for a couple of months! We have worked opposite schedules for as long as we've been together & it was finally nice to have entire days off together. It was bittersweet when he found a new job... I am sure going to miss our time together. I am sure I won't be the only one, as Grace is pretty attached to Dada these days. Back to February:




Gracie playing on her new activity table she got for her birthday from us! Still always more interested in whatever else is going on around her.


Binkie face:)
My Mom came to visit the second week in February & took lots of fabulous 1 year old pictures of Grace. I will post a few of my favorites soon! Love this picture!
A hug that's just for Gram!





Gram was pleasantly surprised that Grace warmed up to her over her long weekend visit & allowed her to hold her. I am not surprised, as I have never met a baby that doesn't love my Mom. I am sure Skype helps too!
Grace was so tired, she seriously crawled around & then just crashed on her teddy bear we have nicknamed "Oatie" (for Oatmeal Bear). Too cute my little punkin!
She won't even sit in her highchair anymore. The highchair came with a booster seat that straps to a chair, and she found it one day in her closet & has been sitting in it ever since. How do they get this big so fast?
She likes to feed herself... clearly!



I guess that's it! Super short post, by my standards anyway. Onto March... -SR

No comments:

Post a Comment