I forgot to post these with my new post below. We had another ultra sound last Friday since Andrew and Kate were unable to make the first (due to H1N1). Grace didn't really want to cooperate, her face was buried in the placenta, and just like before she had her hands and umbilical cord in her face trying to chew on them. Click on the images to enlarge for better viewing.

She weighs 2.5 lbs and they estimate that she will be around 6 lbs at birth. Kate was only 6 lbs 4 oz, so my MD thinks I just don't make very big babies. Both Andrew and I weighed in the 7 lb range at birth, nice & average. I'll leave birthing 10 lb babies to someone else!

Don't forget to read the blog below, it is new too, just forgot to add these on. -SR
Little cutie-pa-tootie! I can't wait to squeeze her!
ReplyDelete